When I say these are the BEST EVER oatmeal raisin cookies….I am not joking at all. I have been experimenting for a long time to get this just right, and here it is! If you want a guilt free and delicious dessert this is for you!!!
- 2 1/2 cups of all-purpose gluten free flour (I use bobs red mill).
- 1 1/2 tsp cinnamon.
- 1 1/2 tsp baking soda.
- 3/4 tsp ground cloves.
- 3/4 tsp ground nutmeg.
- 3/4 tsp baking powder.
- 3/4 cup butter softened.
- 1/4 brown sugar.
- 1 egg.
- 1 1/2 cup applesauce.
- 1 1/2 cup raisins.
- 1 1/2 cup old-fashioned rolled oats (gluten free).
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Cover baking sheet in parchment paper, or spray with cooking spray.
- Combine flour, cinnamon, baking soda, cloves, nutmeg, baking powder.
- In bowl with mixer at medium speed beat the butter with the sugar until it is combined. Add egg; beat until fluffy. Reduce speed to low, beat in flour mixture alternately with applesauce. Stir Raisins and oats. BATTER WILL BE SOFT.
- Drop a heaping tablespoon for each cookie onto the baking sheet.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes.
- Store in air tight container.
- They will get sticky as the days go on due to the applesauce, don’t be alarmed they are still okay!
For fitness, motivation, more food follow me on Instagram: Looking Glass Fitness