- Muffin tins
- Muffin tin liners
- 2 TBSP unsalted butter, melted.
- 3 bananas (preferably overripe.
- 1 egg.
- 2 TBSP granulated sugar.
- 3 TBSP light brown sugar.
- 1 1/2 TSP vanilla extract.
- 1 1/2 TSP ground cinnamon.
- 1 1/2 cups gluten-free flour (I use bobs red mill, but you can use any).
- 1 TSP baking soda.
- 1 TSP baking powder.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. line muffin pan with paper muffin liners or you can coat in non-stick spray.
- Microwave, and melt the 2 TBSP of butter. Set aside.
- Mash the bananas, add in the egg, granulated sugar, brown sugar, vanilla, cinnamon, and butter. Mix until fully combined.
- Mix in the flour, baking soda, baking powder. stir until fully combined.
- Spoon batter into the tins.
- Bake for 15-19 minutes or until toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Remove from oven. let them cool. Store in an air tight container.
Yields 12 muffins.
126 calories per muffin.
serving size=1 muffin.
For free workouts, motivational posts, more food and 1:1 coaching follow me at: https://www.instagram.com/lookingglassfitness/