This recipe is 100% gluten free and only uses natural/none processed sugar!! the bonus is that it is DELICIOUS! Enjoy.
- 1 1/2 cups of gluten free flour (I used namaste).
- 3/4 cup honey
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 2/3 cup natural cooking oil (i used canola oil)
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 whole peeled apple (chopped
- preheat your oven to 350 degrees F, then grease a loaf pan i used 9×5″ pan. Set aside
- In a bowl mix together the flour, sugar, baking soda, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
- add the oil, eggs, and vanilla and stir until combined.
- Fold in the chopped apple
- put it into the greased loaf pan, you can sprinkle a little sugar and cinnamon on top or you can leave it as it is.
- Bake for about 50 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean
- let it cool, and enjoy!!
Feel free to check out my instagram! I post workout videos, inspirational posts, educational posts and much more! the link to it is https://www.instagram.com/lookingglassfitness/