I am a fan of guilt free desserts, and that is why today I bring you these DELICIOUS gluten free banana bread blueberry muffins!!!
- 2 ripe bananas mashed
- 1/3 cup melted butter or coconut oil
- 1 TSP baking soda
- 1 1/2 cups gluten free flour(any kind will work)
- 1/2 cup maple syrup or honey
- 1/2 TSP cinnamon
- 1 TSP lemon peel(optional)
- 2 eggs
- 1 TSP vanilla extract
- 1/2-1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries(add as much or as little as you would like
- preheat the oven to 350 degrees F
- use baking cup liners for the muffin tray.
- mash the bananas until completely smooth.
- add in the baking soda and stir until combined.
- stir in the melted butter (or oil) into the mashed bananas.
- stir in maple syrup(or honey), eggs, and vanilla.
- mix in the gluten free flour, and cinnamon.
- gently stir in blueberries.
- bake for 20-25 minutes at 350 degrees or until toothpick inserted into the middle comes out clean.
- let the muffins cool.
- store in air tight container!!